I am a bilingual psychotherapist(English-Spanish) I have extensive experience working with different cultural background and ethnicities, and a variety of ages and presenting problems. I love to work with clients who are experiencing some sense of insecurity, self-esteem issues, feelings of doubt and fear and experience some difficult in making decisions.
My empathy, compassion and understanding give away for a positive therapeutic relationship in which I can help clients achieve their goals, also I my focus is to empower clients and assist them in recognizing
their strengths no matter what the challenges might be.
During the first session I will be able to identify client’s strengths and use them in order to motivate and use them as a driving factor in the counseling
Usually, at the end of each session I will schedule another counseling session in order to have the momentum of client’s desire to work on their problems.
Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Nova Southeastern
University in Fort Lauderdale FL
Areas of Speciality
- Child Therapy assessment and treatment,
- Couples Therapy assessment and treatment
- Individual therapy assessment and treatment
- Family Therapy assessment and treatment.
- Older Adults (66-99)
- Adults (19-65)
- Children (6-12)
- Teens (Adolescents – 13- 18)
- Solution Focused
- Strengths Based Leadership Board Certified Coach
- American Counseling Association
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association
- Center for Credentialing and Education Inc.
Biking, running, being outdoors, water sports, sailing, scuba diving