Personal Quotation and/or a Statement: “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud”
Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 20 years of experience working in the field of behavioral health. Mrs. Ramirez is bilingual and fluent in Spanish and English. She is passionate about serving the community and is committed to excellence in patient care.
Mrs. Ramirez is a compassionate, empathetic, and solution-focused clinician who strives to establish rapport, build trust, interact and relate to individuals on all levels. She provides psych-social treatment to a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Mrs. Ramirez provides strength-based services with unconditional positive regard for all her clients.
- Case Western Reserve University, BA in Medical Anthropology and Women
- Barry University Masters degree in Social Work
Florida LCSW 8119
Areas of Specialty
- Recurring mental health issues
- End of life
- Grief and Loss
- Phase of life issues
Individual, Couple, Group
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Solution Focused Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Cancer Society
- Music, Gardening and painting.